The Tết banquet was a traditional celebration in the North of Vietnam, which marks the beginning of the New Year. The event was typically held in late January or in early February and was hosted by the Prime Minister of Vietnam. The banquet featured a lavish feast of traditional Vietnamese food and drink, as well as performances by traditional Vietnamese musicians and dancers. The Tet banquet was a sign of good luck and prosperity for the coming year and was an important social event of Nothern Vietnamese.
1. Jellie Meat
2. Chung Cake
3. Shrimp Golden Roll
4. Pig Trotters Stew With Dried Bamboo Shoots Soup
5. Steam Ginger Chicken (Whole)
6. Vietnamese Pork Steam Cheese
7. Papaya Sweet Sour Pickcle
8. Caramelized Veggie Salted Pickle
9. Dried Pork Skin
10. Vietnamese Lucky Soup
* FREE VIETNAMESE KIM CHI WITH EVERY ORDER!
ALL Gluten Free | Organic | Non-GMO
top of page
bottom of page